Talent Assessment Consultant
As a Talent Assessment Consultant at China Select, you can expect to work in a variety of areas related to the design and delivery of talent assessment tools and services. This helps ensure you develop the right range and depth of professional knowledge and skills that our clients expect from us. It is equally important to us that you can fit happily into the China Select culture – expert, responsible, collaborative, and supportive.
- Explore the assessment needs of potential clients
- Design, manage and support talent assessment projects
- Provide expert advice to clients on assessment tools and assessment programs
- Develop and deliver training courses and seminars
- Produce and interpret reports for clients
- Support research work on psychometric instruments
- Analyse statistical data
- A master’s degree or higher in Occupational Psychology, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Applied Psychology, Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior or related field.
- Work experience in talent assessment, development or training as consultant or in-house HR is an advantage but not essential
- The ability to speak and write in Mandarin and English in clear and professional manner
- Have experience in using psychometric assessment tools
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office suite and SPSS (or other statistical software)