Associate Business Psychologist
As a Talent Assessment Consultant at China Select, you can expect to work in a variety of areas related to the design and delivery of talent assessment tools and services. This helps ensure you develop the right range and depth of professional knowledge and skills that our clients expect from us. It is equally important to us that you can fit happily into the China Select culture – expert, responsible, collaborative, and supportive.
(These will vary to reflect business needs, your interests, skills and development path):
- Consult with clients on their talent assessment needs
- Design, manage, deliver, and support talent assessment projects.
- Provide expert interviewing, behavioural assessment, and feedback services.
- Support and deliver training courses and client-engagement seminars
- Develop new business opportunities with clients, channel partners, and associates.
- Conduct surveys and research work
- Analyse statistical data and produce reports
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge:
- MSc in Occupational/Organisational/Applied Psychology
- Experience in using psychometric assessment tools
- Advanced MS office software skills
- Good statistical skills and the use of related software, such as SPSS.
- Very good Chinese and English language skills, written and spoken.
- Work experience in Human Resource/talent assessment
Please send your CV/Resume in Chinese and English to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and please use the job title as the email subject.